Wednesday 7 August 2013

Happening rigt now!

This is work on a blog explained

To create a blog is very simple. You got all the requirements. It's the design page which is most interesting.
Blogging is all about traffic let no one lie to you. Traffic that you see on your daily basis. If you have been a blogger for as long I am, you would already have seen the pattern of our traffic and all we want is for it to always go up.

Your design page consists of a drop down box on the left hand side. Filled with tools anyone with no skills can use. My personal favorite button to use is the stats button we all know why.
Now with your stats you are able to determine the flow of your traffic. Your stats will give you the top pages that are doing well on your blog and with that information you are able to work from there. You can determine where your traffic is mostly coming from. My traffic comes from the USA, so I'm not really convinced if it's traffic or is it just machine code! I love the USA, thanks for the platform and look me! Just having a simple chat with you now. This post will make my stats go up!
        
Sitting on a computer drinking Coca Cola light. That's whats happening write now.

No comments:

Post a Comment